Thursday, March 30, 2006

I am currently at work at this moment. I had talked with my new friend right before I came to work and he was fine. We are all F-foolish I-insecure N-neurotic E-evasive when we are into our addictive behaviour. He had told me he was going to go clean his pool. I told him that being idle and isolated was not good, but that finding something to keep him busy was very good.

I just got off the phone with his girlfriend she informed me that he had taken off this afternoon and came home plowed. He is currently sleeping it off upstairs right now. I told her I would stop by on my way home from work which will not be until after 10 pm.

Keep praying for this guy. Because just based on what I have observed, seen and heard in my short time with him so far, he will die if he continues to drink. His body is that damaged. Pray that I may continue to be a friend to him and encourage him and that he will find the Lord during this struggle he has with alcohol. The Lord can do a miracle in this guys life as He has done in mine and that is my prayer.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Sham Chef said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:35 PM  
Blogger The Sham Chef said...

Lord, I agree in prayer with Keith for this man, that You would reach down from heaven and save him.
I also ask Lord that you continue to strenghen Keith as he reaches into this man's life. Let it all be done to Your glory.

Thank you Lord!

The Commander

6:38 PM  
Blogger friend said...

Lord protect and deliver him.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

Lord, show him your mercy. May he find peace in You. Also, I pray for Sir Keith to continue to bless the life of this brother. Let Your love flow through him. Amen.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home