Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A nice dinner

We went out to eat last night with another couple from church that had a baby a few months ago. We met them at our Bible Study and have become pretty good friends. we ate at the Pacific Seafood Buffet which features sushi. If you've never had sushi you don't know what you're missing. Their names are Jeff and Trish and their 5 month old son is named Luke. We had great conversation and fellowship.

Jeff is an avid outdoorsman. Totally opposite of me. He is an avid fisherman and hunter. He is also into something that really peaked my interest. He goes out and catches rattlesnakes. Real ones, live ones, by hand and a long pole thingy with a wire lasso or something like that on it. He invited me to go along with him a week from today and I took him up on the offer. Apparently it is peak rattlesnake season right now. So a week from today at 5 am we are heading out to Usery Park and hunting rattlesnakes. I'm kind of nervous and excited all at the same time. Recently he caught a 5 and a half foot diamondback. Call me crazy, but I think it will be fun and interesting. pray for me. heh heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home