Thursday, August 17, 2006

For Pinay

This is for my friend in the Phillipines. She has posted on her blog about too much to do in too little time. I thought of her when I read this today. Actually, we could all use this in this hurry up world these days. This goes out to you Len! God Bless you!

Slowing Down
My days are so crowded
and my hours are so few
And I can no longer work fast
like I used to do.
But I know I must learn to be satisfied.
That God has not completely denied
The joy of working
-at a much slower pace-
For as long as He gives me a little place
To work with Him in His vineyard of love.
Just to know that He's helping me from above
Gives me strength to meet each day
As I travel along life's changing way.

Helen Steiner Rice

1 Comments:

Blogger Pinay said...

Thanks. That was so touching. I love the poem, too! God bless!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home