Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tool - The Pot

I was never really that much of a Tool fan until recently. These guys are so awesome musically and they remind me of a harder and much more current version of Pink Floyd. I went and bought their latest CD which has this song on it. I tried to get tickets to their concert at Cricket Pavilion on Sept 9th but when I logged on 45 minutes after they went on sale all of the reserved seats were sold out and only lawn seats were available so I passed on them. Anyone in the Phoenix area that wants to unload a pair of good seats for a reasonable price please comment me and let me know how to get in touch with you.

This is a pretty cool video. For those that do choose to view it though, there is one use of the F-word in it so don't watch it if that would offend you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home