Wednesday, August 02, 2006

19 years (almost 6 of those blissful)

So Monday my wife Patty and I celebrate 19 years of marriage. But we joke around and say it's really only been 6 years because I quit drinking almost 6 years ago.

I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful woman. Sure we went through hell for many years, but she was always there for me and prayed for me. She is my best friend and I am looking forward to many many more years with her.

Thank you Patty for being who you are. I am blessed to have you as my wife and I love you dearly.

Love Always,
Keith

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you
both very much!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Hi Keith! Happy 19th Anniversary to you and Patty! Rock on:)!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you!

12:11 AM  
Blogger friend said...

Happy day!

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home