Sunday, August 20, 2006

What a morning!

I had a wonderful morning this morning. First off, one of my best friends at VCC of Gilbert and his wife had their baby dedicated this morning. They had a lot of family there with them and also asked Patty, myself and Shannon to stand with them as baby Luke was dedicated to the Lord. Bless you Jeff and Trish. Bless your marriage and your jobs as parents.

The second thing that happened was the sermon that Pastor Jack gave this morning. Have you ever been in church and it seemed like the sermon was directed directly at you? Well it happened to me this morning. Without going into any details of exactly what happened, let's just say that when we left the church where we had attended for 10 years (the last 2 years serving as the youth pastors) it was not really on good terms. To this day I still harbor a grudge or bitterness towards the Pastor there for what happened. Me holding that bitterness is wrong. Pray with me and for me as I am going to humble myself and seek to reconcile things with him. I believe it is the right thing to do. I do not know when this will happen, but I am praying about it and asking the Lord to show me when and how. Please pray for me.

Be moved by Love because you are!
Keith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home