Sunday, September 24, 2006

A great day today

So Patty and I got up this morning and went to pick up John and Maureen (Patty's sister and her husband). We left at 9 am and headed out to the swap meet. I went to a swap meet many years ago when we first moved here. Think Larry the Cable Guy, Nascar and redneck! I so wanted to wear my Dale Earnhardt hat but Patty said I might start a fight. She was only half kidding though I think. Anyhow, it was alright. The swap meet I mean. I even bought a t-shirt for $6. On the front it says "I'll give up Hockey right after I give up breathing". If you know me at all, you'll know that fits me to a T. I saw many interesting things at the swap meet. I almost bought these nose hair trimmers for $3. John bought a cool switchblade knife for $20. It was the kind that shoots straight up, and not unfolding from the side. If you ask me, it's probably not a great idea selling that kind of stuff at a swap meet, but what the heck! I was told that going on a Sunday is a lot less crowded given the fact that the Nascar races are on TV on Sundays. Go figure! Git r' Dun!

After that we went skating. Roller skating that is. What a blast we had too. It took me awhile to get the hang of it again, it's been awhile. They even had a pizza buffet. And, it was great exercise to boot! Tonight we're just hanging out at the house. War at Home is one of the comedy's on Fox10 on Sunday nights and it's on tonight. I love it. Also, later on tonight is the season finale of Brotherhood. It's Showtimes version of The Sopranos but is in Rhode Island and about the Irish Mob! I haven't missed an episode yet this season.

Peace out ya'll. Be moved!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Thanks man! I got your card today. And yes I'll have one "EL" of a birthday. I guess we did live in a mobile home when I was born. Never even thought of that. Guess that's why I like Nascar eh?

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home