Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I just got back from my friends house. Visited him for about an hour and went over Session one in the workbook Living Free. He looked a lot better physically than the last time I saw him about 4 days ago. i think he is really trying this time to live drug free. Keep praying for him.

I had a great day at work today. The monsoon season is over so it allowed me to get out to some of the sites to calibrate the weather instruments. Today I went out to Roosevelt Lake...and two different sites in Superior at the Copper mines. i hit Roosevelt Lake last so after I was done there I pulled the truck into one of the picnic sites off of Highway 188 and ate my lunch right by the lake. It was an absolutely gorgeous day.

Amadeo rocked last night and we had a great turnout. This Saturday I will be speaking at the men's breakfast at Vineyard Community Gilbert. I'm a little nervous but I'm ready and God is good!

be Moved by Love!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinay said...

Great to hear this! And I'm glad the kick off Service was a blast! Praise God! Press on!

Regards to all in Amadeo!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

It's my life testimony and the change that occurred in me 6 years ago when I was delivered from my drug/alcohol addictions.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home