Thursday, October 19, 2006

The AFA spreading the love again!

Okay, here goes a rant again. I log onto my email this morning and my inbox has an email in it from an address that I recognize. Yes, someone from the church that I left two years ago. Anyhow, it was from this guy that is always sending me these "form emails" to sign against something that they don't believe in. This is exactly what is WRONG with the AFA, and all of those religious right-wing-nuts.

The boycott of the day was against Ford for some crap about supporting homosexual marriage. Now don't get me wrong here, I do not support homosexual marriage. But to boycott a company, to me and in my opinion, is NOT loving your neighbor as yourself. I just don't believe that Jesus would do this. I believe He would LOVE them.

I get sick and tired of some of my non-christian friends coming to me and stating that if that is what being a christian is all about, they don't want anything to do with it.

So to the AFA, Dobson, Robertson, Falwell, etc...
Please take God out of your so called petition or boycott. While you're at it, please don't use the term Christian in any of your "action items".

End of rant!

Be Moved by the Love of God!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

daaaammmmmnnnn! you go booooooy.

I couldn't agree with you more. But I resemble that remark about religous right wing nuts or maybe it's resent. I don't know

With Love
Obie

11:37 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Totally... I agree with you 100%. That is completely ridiculous. They sound like the Mormon's, but even they just prefer their people to drink Pepsi and stuff...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home