Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hitting the road

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! It's that time of year again. The brutal heat of a Southern Arizona is over and I get to hit the road and visit all of my cooperative weather observers. I'm doing the I-10 leg tomorrow heading as far west as Palm Springs Ca. and as far north as Parker along the Colorado River. I'll be back Friday afternoon sometime. This is the part of the job I love the most is when I get to get out of the office and go out and see folks that gather weather data for us and you.

Next week I'll be able to stay at home but will have some day trips to Casa Grande and Coolidge. I may even be able to meet up with my parents one of those days for lunch if it works out. We'll see. Patty and Shannon will be heading to Mexico this weekend.

Northern Ireland is shaping up. I have my first application in from one of the youth and we will be taking deposits, having a support letter party and planning our months ahead of fundraisers and missional things. I am also glad that I am in contact with the Project Serve folks now.

Be MoVeD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home