Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'll be back!

I am sitting at my desk at work right now waiting for traffic to die down a bit before I take off. I have to drive through the I-10 tunnel in downtown Phoenix and I hate doing that in my big work truck. It always feels like I don't have enough room to fit in the lanes. It's even worse when I have two semis on either side of me.

I forgot to mention that I am in a wedding next weekend. A very good firend of mine who I met when we first moved here 13 years ago is getting married on the 20th. He asked me to be in his wedding. His brother is the best man and myself and his two sons are the groomsmen. The bachelor's party is this Saturday night. Don't worry, I'm not drinking. It will be the first time I have ever been to a bachelor's party and will actually remember it. I'm sure we will have a great time.

I want to share something from a book I am reading when I get back. I will probably post it Friday evening sometime. Until then, be well, be blessed, do something nice for someone each and every day.

Be MoVeD!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryant said...

That's awesome, praise God!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

And just be safe in your travels too.
Peace!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home