Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On the road again

Today at work I packed my work truck with all the stuff I need for my trip tomorrow. I'm installing a new cooperative weather station in Chiriaco Summit CA. I'm heading out first thing in the morning, hope to be through the Phoenix traffic by 7:30 am and westbound on I-10. Barring any troubles I should be there by 11 am or so. It's supposed to be pretty windy tomorrow so we'll see how it goes. I hope to have all the prep work done by dark. Then I'll head to my hotel and go back in the morning to finish the job. I hope to be back home before Patty and Shannon leave for Mexico, but depending on when I finish, when I leave and that good ole' Phoenix traffic, ya never know.

Everybody be nice and get something special for that Valentine of yours. I'll catch everyone up when I get back.

Last but not least, it appears to me that Obama is running away with it now. I hope that's the case.

Peace!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good trip....be safe.

Love, Mom

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home