Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Today I drove out to Casa Grande to look at the new location. It was definitely suitable and met the site requirements, so...First thing Friday morning I'll head to Casa Grande to the old location, remove the equipment and head to the new location to install it. Clear skies and temps in the 80's. Couldn't ask for a better day for it.

Tomorrow we are having a luncheon with the broadcast meteorologists in Tempe. I think most of the channels will be represented. Should be a great time and discussion about the begin/start time of the Monsoon Season should be lively. We'll see!

I found out today that I will be flying to Reno NV for a Diversity Conference the first week in April. I am also going to be gone another week for my routine site visits in Mid April. I'm going to do the I-10 and I-8 portions in one shot. Leave on a Monday morning and come back Friday.

Tomorrow will be my first time back at the Gilbert Dropin Center at VCCG. A place for the teens to hang out, play basketball, shoot pool, skate, BMX, listen to music. Whatever! I am looking forward to it.

We'll be heading to the orphanage the weekend of March 7th. I always look forward to that.

Another thing I am really looking forward to probably more than anything else is the return of Iron Maiden to Arizona on May 26th at Cricket Pavilion. Tickets go onsale March 15th and I'm logging on to buy them the second they go onsale. So hopefully we'll get good seats so we can be up front and center.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home