Monday, February 18, 2008

She's growing up

So I talked a few posts ago about Shannon's new job. I was very proud of the effort she put into her resume and with her positive attitude about sending them out to numerous places. She ended up with a nice little office job in a Podiatrist Practice. She was really nervous as today was her first day, but I am sure she did well. The insurance part was what she was most nervous about but she was upfront with the Doctor and told him that she had no experience whatsoever with medical insurance. He told her that they would train her in that area.

Anyhow, this is a very good time and job for her at this time and they are starting her at a very good wage. I am sure she will do good. I'll blog more about it when I hear how her first day went.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home