Friday, February 22, 2008

Time to relax

I've had a very busy week working evening shifts. I worked from 1 pm to 10 pm and have one more to go tonight. It has been kind of fun, especially with the thunderstorms we had Wednesday night. But the drawback to working evenings is that I don't see my family. They're all in bed when I get home and up and gone before I am awake. But this weekend I am off and Patty and I are going to see that U2 in digital 3D at the Imax on Saturday. Looking forward to it. We will also be going to VCCG for church Sunday morning which will be nice. We haven't seen some of our friends there for quite awhile.

Shannon's job is going great. She likes it and it appears that she is doing well at it so far. She has learned the insurance part of the job and is not so nervous about it anymore. She is probably the busiest of all of us these days now. She works 8 am to 5 pm Mon-Fri. But on Tuesdays she works 8 am to 330 pm and heads straight to school until 10 pm. Talk about a long day. She also has school on Thursday nights where her and Patty go to their conversational Spanish class from 7 pm to 9 pm.

I am taking a required Hydrology class (Don't ask, it's VERY boring) online that I have to have completed by March 3rd. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. I finished a Labor Relations course I was required to take because I am the Union Steward. It was pretty basic though and I passed with flying colors!

I am going to help out the Gilbert Drop-in center at VCCG on Thursday nights. I have already talked with Obie and he said he welcomes the help.

Well I'm gonna jump on the treadmill before I get ready for work.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home