Sunday, March 16, 2008

Breaking Down

So I have to break down and go to the doctor tomorrow. I just ain't getting any better folks. It's now in my chest and I'm making these funny wheezing sounds. My parents and grandmother came up to Phoenix this morning and went to church with us. We celebrated Patty's birthday (Tommorow the 17th) and Shannon's birthday (the 28th). I went to church and then we went out to eat. My appetite and everything else is fine. It's all the congestion in my head and chest that is killing me.

I'll go into the doctor tomorrow, they'll give me some antibiotics and then I should start feeling better in a day or two.

Peace and good health to all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

I'd say you'd better be getting that checked out! Hope you get some fast working meds and feel back in great form quickly!

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home