Friday, March 14, 2008

Under the weather

I have managed to stay pretty healthy this winter. My wife Patty was the one that struggled through flu and then pneumonia.

Wednesday I worked a dayshift and then we had a lead forecaster meeting that I had to attend at the end of the day because I am the Union Steward in our office. That meeting went fairly long. I think I started feeling bad right in that meeting. I just felt warm, kind of feverish and achy. I woke up Thursday with a head that felt like a balloon and no voice. I worked an evening shift and by the end of my shift I was toast.

So I now have three days off that I really can't enjoy because I feel like crap. Right now I am waiting for the Iron Maiden Tickets to go onsale. I have a password to join the presale today and that starts at 10 am...about 10 minutes from now. After I get them, I'm back to bed for the day. Hopefully I can nip this in the bud before Monday.

Peace!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

prayers and good vibes coming your way...

T

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

That's a bummer. Hope whatever hit you leaves you faster than it came around.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home