Monday, August 22, 2005

Pickin' it up this week!

Well I went to work today and afterwards headed to the gym. Had a very nice run. After what all happened yesterday, it really made me feel better. Patty is taking it really hard. Please keep her in your prayers. She did go to the gym with me which was good.

I hope you all are enjoying the tidbits from John Bingham's book. I know a lot of you will be running in the half marathon this January, many for the first time. I just think his writing style is encouraging, and even humorous at times too. Keep pounding that pavement folks.

Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

Blessings on Patty -

I did three 10 minute miles today - whew, was I sore.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Very good Mr. Ben. You beat me today then. I did about 2 3/4 miles in 30 minutes. So...did you get your Chevelle tix yet? Git R' Dun!

8:26 PM  
Blogger friend said...

yep yep

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home