Sunday, September 25, 2005

Another Year Older

Well I am officially 44 years old now. Wow! But what can I say? It's just another year, and a blessed one it has been. I am thankful for my lovely wife who is also my best friend. I am thankful for my lovely daughter who is growing into a young woman. I am thankful for my parents who were always there for me. I am thankful for our church, Vineyard Community Church, where we have found a church home and have entered into new friendships. It was hard to leave our old church, but we have been blessed beyond measure where we are now. I am thankful most to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. For His grace and mercy. Thank You Father for the many blessings you have blessed me with this year. Thank You for always being there, even during the tough times.

1 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

blessings on you.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home