Monday, October 03, 2005

A miserable day

Father God, I just had a lousy day today. I pray that you would just give me peace. When things start to get to me, let me know you're there.

On a good note, the puppy is doing great. She sure is a bundle of energy. It's funny how she will just play real rough with you and run all over the place, then just CRASH! I mean right where she is. On the floor, on her pillow, in the kitchen. Anywhere. I wish I could fall asleep like that sometimes.

I ran today. Felt good to get some endorphins pumping through my veins. Sort of gave me a lift for the day. Tomorrow the exterminators are coming to look into my pigeon problem. I wish I could just walk right outside with a shotgun and blow them to smithereens. All they do is make a mess of my backyard, patio and roof. Too bad I live in the city. So I'll find out tomorrow what to do to get rid of them. I'm out, later.

1 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

God give my brother a good day and resolutions to the troubles of his heart. Also, God, thanks for giving him such cool family.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home