Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Long and Lonely Road

Well folks, In May I became the Cooperative Program Manager at our office and am now responsible for over 75 weather stations in SE California, SW and SC Arizona. Tomorrow I am heading out on the road for 3 days as part of the semi-annual inspections and calibrations. I am doing the I-8 leg on this trip and in December I'll do the I-10 portion. I go out to some pretty remote sites and am going solo on this one so pray that I have a safe trip. I will be staying in Yuma tomorrow night and Thursday night and will come back Home Friday afternoon. I enjoy these trips though because I get to go out and talk to the observers and I get out of the office. I will also be bringing along my running shoes and will get a few runs in while I'm gone.

I have taken control over the comments in my blog due to an abundance of spam. They now go through my email and I can accept or reject them. I am by no means censuring any comments be they positive or negative. The only ones I reject are the spam comments. While I'm out of town, I will not be checking my personal email so if you comment it will not show up until Friday sometime.

I am excited about the concert Patty and I are going to when I get back. It is called the Fall Brawl Tour and it features Staind, P.O.D. (and I've heard they will be playing some of the new stuff from their new CD Testify that comes out in December, YES!) and Taproot. This will be an excellent show and it is outdoors at The Mesa Amphitheater. This is a great time of year to attend an outdoor concert and I am totally pumped up for this one. Catch ya'll on Friday after the show. I'll put a review on my blog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pinay said...

Have a safe trip Sir. Will pray for you. God bless.

One Q: Is your church (Vineyard) the one that makes the Vineyard albums? Well...

1:03 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Yes Pinay, the Vineyard writes a lot of worship music.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Pinay said...

Really? That's wonderful! I have about a dozen of Vineyard albums at home! Haha! Well, have not listened to most of them though. But at times, I pick one by one and listen...

3:33 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Yes Carl, I remember a certain ZZ Top concert we attended in Seattle. I was a naughty big brother. heh heh heh.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home