Friday, October 28, 2005

Answered Prayer

I am very happy to report that the situation with my nephew turned out good. For those who were praying, thanks. And thank you Jesus for your grace and mercy everyday.

Shannon starts training at her new job tomorrow. It will be good for her to start working and earning her own money. She can help out now too in contributing to the Ireland Mission trip this summer. There will be several fund raisers between now and then also. The group is having a huge garage sale on the 5th of November. Pray that all who are going on mission trips will be able to raise the funds necessary to get there.

Patty's still having trouble at work. Please pray for her that the Lord will give her wisdom in dealing with some situations that are causing her great stress at work.

Please pray for a friend of mine who has a serious drug problem. If he continues on the path he is on he very well could lose everything. His job, family and health. Pray that the Lord will give me the words to speak to him and that he will listen. Also pray that his walk with the Lord can be what it should be.

Lots going on this weekend. I am glad I am back on dayshifts for the next several weeks so I will be able to participate in Youth and the Drop in Center more. We are also having a big Harvest Festival at the church on the 31st. Pray that we will show these kids the love of Christ.

And finally, another Roadrunners Hockey game tomorrow night against arch rivals the San Diego Gulls. I'm looking forward to it. I will also be doing a long run of 7 miles tomorrow morning. This training week has been great and I'm feeling very good where I'm at right now.

Peace out folks. Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keith said...

Thanks man. I was going to email you and ask you where it was. But now I know. I'll check it out in the morning or after church tomorrow. I went to the Roadrunner's game tonight and watch them thoroughly beat the San Diego Gulls butt. I understand you guys will be here during New Years. I do know the Roadrunner's happen to be playing at home New Years Eve and New Years night, the 31st and 1st against the Fresno Falcons. Is there a chance you could catch the New Years Eve game with us? I know you're going to that band thing New Years day but thought you might like to go with us New Years Eve. Think about it. Looking forward to seeing you guys. later.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home