Saturday, October 22, 2005

Prayer Request

I have a prayer request. I would like folks to pray for Patty's sister and her family. I won't go into details because this is a public blog. Just pray for peace for her, her son (my nephew) and her husband. Pray that the Lord will give her wisdom in some situations she is dealing with right now and that she will find peace in the Lord.

Father God, I pray right now that you would just touch Patty's sister right now. She is under a tremendous amount of pressure right now dealing with a lot of stuff. You know what this stuff is. I pray that You would comfort her in this situation. That You would bring her peace in this situation. That You would have her seek Your will in her life. I pray that in times like these she would look to You for the answers instead of taking them all upon herself. I pray that You would open doors for Patty and I to reach out to her. I pray that You would give me the words to say to my nephew should the opportunity arise for me to talk with him one on one.

1 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

Yes Lord let it be.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home