Sunday, October 23, 2005

Week 1 training complete

Well, My 1st official training week is done in preparation for my Marathon in mid February. It went well. Total mileage for the week was 15.1 miles. I did a 6 miler yesterday. Week 2 will look like this.
Mon 24 Run 3 miles
Tue 25 walk and lift weights for an hour
Wed 26 Run 3 miles
Thu 27 Run 3 miles
Fri 28 walk and lift weights for an hour
Sat 29 Run 7 miles
Sun 30 Off :-)

Minor League Hockey is back in town. Patty, her sister and I went to the Home opener of the Phoenix Roadrunners last night. Good times I'm telling ya! We were 20 rows from the ice at the blue line for $20 a seat. Those seats would cost you $100 each at a Coyotes game. I was very pleased with the turnout. I hope Phoenix will continue to support them so we can have affordable hockey in town for years to come. The Roadrunners lost a close game but it was VERY entertaining if you like hard hitting hockey with some fisticuffs thrown in. I get to be at work this morning after a nice week off. Patty's dad and stepmom flew back to PA yesterday. We had a nice week with them. Shannon got her very first job. She will be a hostess at On the Border, a Mexican Restaraunt at Stapley and US 60. Peace out folks. That's all the news for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

KIETH! I miss you guys sooo much! It was so much fun having you guys around. So Shannon got her first job, huh? Tell her I say congrats on that...mmm Mexican food...wish we had Mexican food here. yum anyway I'll definately be praying for Patty's family. You guys have been such an encouragement to me. It's the least I can do. Oh by the way, hopefully I'll be getting my tattoo next week with my tia Griselda. I miss you guys!

Love ya,
Allyson

7:57 AM  
Blogger friend said...

Good job on the training.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home