Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A little better today

I went to bed early last night and slept in real late today. The good thing is, my chest does not hurt anymore. It is mostly congestion in my head and sinuses today, which is kind of odd. usually stuff like this starts in your head and works its way into your chest. I just spoke with my boss and he said to take another day because they will need me on Friday. Yes, believe it or not, the Valley of the Sun has a major storm system coming in that could bring us a lot of rain Friday and Saturday. So I get another day of rest and get to jump right into things Friday. But I always enjoy being at work when there is real weather going on.

Be MoVeD!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryant said...

Well I hope you get well soon.

I'm glad you're feeling a little better though, and I'm looking forward to rain now.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

I know the feelings you described here - all too well! Hope you get through it all quickly.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home