Saturday, June 23, 2007

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning."
(Catherine Aird)

"You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person."
(Unknown)

"Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again."
(Unknown)

"Don't cry because it's over: Smile because it happened."
(L. James Harvey)

"We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have wierd names, and all are different colors...but they all have to learn to live in the same box."
(Unknown)

"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance."
(J. Williams)

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."
(Anonymous)

1 Comments:

Blogger ckincaid@xdx.com said...

My favorite quote of late. This is a crazy (in both the good AND bad way) movie.

"One day in the late mid-eighties, I was in my early late-twenties. I had just been dismissed from University after delivering a brilliant lecture on the aggressive influence of German philosophy on rock'n'roll entitled 'You, Kant, Always Get What You Want.' At 26, my academic career was over, I had never kissed a boy, and I was still sleeping with mom. Such were the thoughts flooding my tiny head on the day that I was sunning myself... in an old bomb crater I had discovered near the Wall. I am naked. Facedown, on a broken piece of church, inhaling a fragrant westerly breeze. The new McDonald's has just gone up on the other side... my God I deserve a break today. All I ever get is the unhappy meal."
-Hedwig and the Angry Itch 2001

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home