Tuesday, September 04, 2007

JESUS' FAVORITE QUESTION

Keith Giles wrote a great article about servanthood...

Can you imagine what your day would be like if you actually started every conversation with "What would you have me to do for you?" and then proceeded to serve each person you met in whatever way they had a need?

Maybe that's extreme, but it's something I’ve been hearing from God about lately as a personal challenge. Can I live a life of a servant? Can I put the needs of others above my own? Can I become like Christ by sharing in his ministry of service to everyone I come in contact with?

Only by the Grace of God.

Read the rest here

3 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

good thoughts man...

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jeni said...

This post, along with the ones directly below it - all excellent food for thought and consideration. Tough decisions all the way through there in some ways and yet, not really either. I don't mean that ambivalently, as they're all easy to understand and believe in but some are a lot more difficult to actually do the follow thru.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

That would be so hard.. It's definitely a good idea to do that at some point, and I think that even doing that one day a week would be a hard task to do while maintaining the right attitude. But how wonderful would it be to actually get to that point...

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home