Friday, August 31, 2007

Going South of the Border

I get the priveledge of going to the orphanage this weekend and I am so looking forward to it. Patty is going to stay home on this trip so it will be a bit different for me. We don't really spend time together when we're down there anyhow, we spend time with the kids. We have bonds with certain kids that grow each time we go down there. They always ask Patty where I am when she goes down without me. I think it will surprise them to see me down there without her.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to this trip and we get to spend an extra day due to it being Labor Day Weekend. The group going down will be small. Myself, Hannah, Maddy and her friend. So to my friends and blog friends, have a great Labor Day Weekend and stay safe out there.

Be MoVeD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home