Saturday, August 25, 2007

Upcoming activities

Tonight I'm going to veg out on the couch and watch UFC 74 Respect. I love the UFC and it is much better than boxing is these days. Too bad I can't hop a plane to Vegas and go see it live. Unfortunately it is sold out and I don't have the time or the money to do it anyhow.

Tomorrow we teach the little ones at church.

After church we are heading to Cricket Pavilion for the much anticipated tour of the summer. The Family Values Tour featuring Korn, Evanesence, Atreyu, Hellyeah and Flyleaf. We have reserved seats too and I am really looking forward to this show.

Monday night they are have an appreciation dinner for the childrens teachers. I need to get ahold of Ben or Robert to see about cancelling the dropin center that night since we have a pretty large group and we use the same building they will be using.

Labor Day Weekend we are heading to the orphanage to see those kids again. I always enjoy my time down there just hanging out with all of them. They give back 10 times the love that you show them and it is always a blessing to serve them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home