Monday, April 03, 2006

I am happy to report that my friend has not had a drink since bailing from St. Lukes late Saturday night. He had a very rough day yesterday and was doing better today. He is such a different person and overall nice guy when he's sober. He actually called me a few times today seeking me out instead of me checking up on him which is a good sign actually.

He is supposed to go to work tomorrow (yes he still has a job so far) and it looks like he's gonna make it. Just continue to pray for him. Prayer is a powerful thing and our God answers prayers. He even heals today, as I am a walking, living testimony to that fact.

Patty's mom had that procedure done today and it went well I was told. Although the cancer is terminal, we're continuing to pray for a miracle for her and for her to come to Christ.

Tomorrow is the last home game for our local minor league hockey team, the Phoenix Roadrunners. Patty, her sister and myself are going. Nothing like minor league hockey in my opinion. Guys that play their hearts out for the love of the game, not the money. And families can actually afford to go watch them. Imagine that!

Wednesday morning I will be heading out of town on a 3 day work trip. I'll be back Friday afternoon and will walk right into a negotiation meeting between the union and management. I am the Union Steward in our office and I'm a little worried about this meeting because emotions are high, and the potential for fireworks is there. Please pray for me for wisdom and for the meeting to go well. Guess I won't be blogging at all until late Friday. Catch ya'll then.

Blessings on all of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

prayers for all the issues and God's hand be strong.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

God bless you!

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home